THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 14

Story

OK so I have an over active imagination, and have decided to try to and write it all down into a story. At current I have 2 that I am working on, and one seems to have me more interested than the other. The problem is that I have more ideas than time that I can write. One of the biggest things that I am finding hard to do is fill in between some of the things that I can come up with ease. 


I am working on one now and am about ready to finish the first chapter. It has taken me a long time to get to this part, and am starting to wonder if I will be able to even complete it. And if I do where do I go from there, I am not sure how I would get it published, or if I were to get it if it would even make it out there in the world. 

It is a fantasy, something I seem to find my day dreams and imagination going every day.


We will have to wait and see how far I get before I decide if I need to start looking for answers to the problems I have listed up here. 

0 comments: